Spring Internship Programme 2017
Wildness Films is a lean startup video production company. Our work has been featured in BBC News, The Huffington Post, Outside Magazine, The International Business Times, and more.
Since launching just over a year ago, we've travelled to Ibiza, Kenya, and many locations around Europe, to shoot projects we're passionate about.
There are only 1-2 places for the Spring Internship, and applications close on Feb 3rd.
Why would you want to be an intern with Wildness Films?
- Learn how to start your own business / freelance in video production
- Meet a lot of people to grow your network for jobs and connections after you graduate
- Get new skills like how to use Wipster.io
What's a day in the life on an intern like?
- Helping in a production area that you want to gain experience in (e.g.producing, editing, etc.)
- Researching concepts for videos
- Setting up interviews with clients
Sound interesting? Apply through the link below.
Please note that you must be currently enrolled in a higher eduction course, that requires you to complete an internship as part of your coursework. This is a remote internship, however occasional travel to Central / East London may be required for events, meetings, or shoots (travel expenses will be reimbursed).